Saturday, April 13, 2013

young folks.

day 38. young folks. by peter, bjorn, & john.


something that happened to me that was really bogus was that I was dumped on Friday the 13th. Like, why? and was that planned? i'm not going to lie, every single Friday the 13th I think about it. & I know it's Saturday and not Friday, but I had a moment of dread when I thought for a second that it WAS Friday. I feel like I'm cursed for life because I definitely now believe that Friday the 13ths are unlucky days.

after i got dumped, my dad used to whistle this song around purposely because he knew it reminded me of my ex-boyfriend. and it drove me crazy. but, now i think it is funny. apparently my parents didn't take my pain too seriously because just this summer my mother confessed to me that "everyone" thought (insert name here) was actually into guys. thank you mom, for waiting 7 years to let me know.


0 comments: