Tuesday, April 2, 2013

o children.

day 27. o children. by nick cave and the bad seeds.




if you know me well enough to be reading this, then you have to know about me being really into Harry Potter. I reread and reread each book, and despite the fact that I know exactly what is going to happen, I always lose my mind each new time I read. when reading intense scenes my heart beat goes crazy, I start to sweat, I cry, and generally just end up being emotionally drained. and typically when I read “The Battle of Hogwarts” chapter, I have to take a two hour nap afterwards because I’m just exhausted. and I wish I was kidding.

etc etc etc.. I could keep talking about it, but I’d rather not showcase myself as an insane person.

anytime I hear this song, played during Deathly Hallows Part 1, I automatically feel transported to a tent in an English forest, with a horcrux around my neck. actually anytime I feel down, I’m prone to say “I feel like I have a horcrux around my neck.” to which I get one of 3 responses:

1) Most Likely – “what the hell are you talking about? Is this some sort of wizard thing again?”
2) 2nd Most Likely – eye roll and polite smile
3) Least Likely – “aghhh, I know just what you mean”

0 comments: