Friday, March 15, 2013

vehicle

 day 9. vehicle. by ides of march.

 

this song is honestly creepy all over. I’m 99% sure that it’s about a man trying to abduct someone. & I quote “I’m the friendly stranger in the black sedan, won’t you hop inside my car?”

& guess what? I freaking love it. this song just makes me happy. falling for someone is probably the best feeling ever, and that is what this song reminds me of. birthdays and dancing and taking chances on people you never thought you would find.

in the end it never matters that this person wasn’t the one, or that your heart opened itself up only to be broken. it only matters that your life is strung together with happy moments and memories of being so alive that you literally feel like you have been electrocuted. it’s always worth it. (ohhhh I’m being sappy, because yes, sometimes I do have feelings. gross.)


0 comments: