Friday, March 29, 2013

beer

Day 23. beer. by reel big fish.




I, for one, loved high school and would go back in a snap. I don't mean to brag, but I was a teacher's pet, and the teachers that loved me the most were normally the ones that were grouchy around everyone else. I'm quite the charmer, i.e. -  I'm sure a lot of my classmates thought I was annoying. I really don't care. 

this song reminds me of high school because everyone. loved. this. song. & its a good one. i would be shocked if they didn't play this at our reunion - the one that i am still trying to bribe people to attend. actually, speaking of reunion music, they should probably just make me in charge of it.

when i told my grandma today that I couldn't wait to go to my reunion to see how crazy some people turned out to be, she tried to lecture me. like, come on grandma, you talk about the ladies in your apartment building ALL the time.

0 comments: