Saturday, March 9, 2013

tiny dancer

day 3 - tiny dancer. by elton john.



a pretty embarrassing story about me is that I once sat up in my freshman dorm and played this song on repeat while crying my eyes out. for no other reason than the fact that the boy I had a crush on liked this song. this is embarrassing and I would never admit this except that who DOESN’T like this song, and I’m certain that the party in question will never know I’m talking about them.

everytime I hear this song I want to crack up over the ridiculousness of the situation. this is not a song to cry to. it’s not. it’s definitely a song to sing on a road trip or at karaoke. but it’s not one to sit up crying over.

the point here is that people wonder why I don’t cry much. there’s a possibility that this has something to do with it.

0 comments: